Monday, November 06, 2006

Why is it that I can get an exotic bearded dragon or a cheetah printed negligee on a Monday afternoon in this town, but I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, get a cup of coffee brewed in a decent shop.
My mission this afternoon, which was probably the same mission as thousands of working gals across the state, millions across the country.
Go to the bank and get a cup of coffee on my lunch break.
What is more manageable than this?
Instead, I ended up with a natural high from walking a half-dozen blocks in search of anything that resembled the sweet black nectar of the Gods.
The closest I got was a hot-dog shop, which claims they have the "Very Best" hot dogs, but sadly ends up pedaling coffee that tastes similarly.
Blech.

1 comment:

Flee said...

I don't even know what main-lining is you beotch.