Thursday, May 04, 2006

A severe case of "Mom Butt"

Ok... so pulled a pair of summer capri's from the bottom of the drawer today, slipped them on, and was pleasantly surprised at the fit. There was no need to do squats and lunges with them on (you know... to make some extra room in the suckers?)
Well anyways... from the way they felt, I didn't even bother to look in the mirror.
UNTIL NOW....
I just came back from the bathroom @ work (where I've mad a stupid habit out of checking out my butt in the mirror (I think it's the height of the mirror that beckons me to do this) and I have MOM BUTT IN THESE PANTS!!!
You know... that kinda funny double-wide pancake look with a waste too high and the absence of pockets?
AHHHHH! I don't care how cute the front looks, or how army fatigue the green is....
I AM NEVER WEARING THEM AGAIN!

No comments: