Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What a long sick trip it's been...

Well, I'm back from hell! And when I say hell I don't mean the trip back to MN, but the trip into the cough syrup induced coma I've been swimming around in for the last three days.
The trip to MN was the business.... I felt like a true jet setter, zipping around that frosty state (from Winona to Duluth and everything in between) to see my peeps!
I think I managed to see everyone I had planned on seeing (except for one friendly lady who was tanning her hide in Fla.)
There were many bevies paired with quick pleasantries and then I was off again! One encounter was so quick it was no more than a hug, kiss and ciao! (Mmmmwa D-town Divo!)
With all that hugging and carrying on, I was bound to contract some sort of sickness or another. I felt it coming on the day after we got back (a Thurs.) But did that stop me from celebrating our return with T-bag and Mattingly? Oh hell no!
Over the course of Sat. night, the Irish Car Bombs we were drinking managed their way into my lungs of all places, and come Sunday morning, I was a gurgling mess.
Fast forward through three days of restless sleep, interrupted by rattling lungs and mucus the consistency of chicken dumpling soup. (Shit! I just grossed myself out on that one!)
RICOOOOOLA Bitches! I'm back :-)

No comments: