Tuesday, January 30, 2007

WHO ARE YOU!?!?

OK, so I have this new program which allows me to see where people are reading Oh Roo! from, what ISP they are using and what their social security numbers are (alright, maybe not that much.)
What it doesn't clarify is your damn name!!!
It appears there are about 50 of you a day who peek into Oh Roo.
Why don't cha post a comment?
You can use a code name if you'd like, or give me a little hint to see if I can guess who you are. Or just comment anonymously so I know what you're thinkin' about.
For those who don't know me personally, but still read, how did you stumble upon The Roo?
And to those who leave comments on a regular basis.... you are my favies! Thank you ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so now you're spying on us? yeah, you caught us, kelly and i drop by approximately every day to see what's new. way more fun than work.

Christa said...

hi. my name is christa. i am an oh roo-oholic. although you know me, so this isn't an anon owning up to bloggage reading.

i probably read everyday. my IP is a qwest communications IP. although i can't remember the specific numbers. i check a couple times of day because i spend a lot of hours in front of a computer.

i'm addicted to my site meter. sometimes i go insane wondering who people are.

Flee said...

Since we're all coming clean about out web-lurking... I have to say I'm a BGTC - aholic (check out the link under "procrastination station, ya'all).
Just promise me you'll keep reading The Roonie after you get a taste of Christa's addictive prose!